|Voted Best Landscape Company by El Dorado Hills Village Life newspaper readers. -March, 2011|
Purpose. We are passionate about creating and managing responsible, functional and beautiful landscaping. As highly skilled and certified professionals we provide effective and efficient landscaping services for both residential and commercial clients. Such services include but are not limited to the following:
- Green design services and consulting
- Irrigation auditing and modification
- Landscape Maintenance
- Landscape Consulting and Designs
- Landscape Renovations and Improvements
- Hardscape Installations (e.g., concrete, decking, water features, fencing, etc.)
Although you don’t have to be a Christian to benefit from our beliefs, we do, however strongly believe in Christian values and try to follow Christian principles. That means doing business by the Golden Rule – treat others as you would like to be treated yourself and to love one another as brothers and sisters in Christ. We will do everything possible to give you exactly what you pay for and expect from us. If we fall short of that, we will go to every reasonable extent to make it right and fair. That’s our promise to you.
Our Mission is to provide the highest standard of landscaping services by continually training and supporting our staff and educating our clients. Our pledge is to establish long-lasting relationships with our clients and business partners by meeting their expectations and gaining their trust through consistent and exceptional performance by every member of our team.
Our Staff: Big Green Landscaping hires only legally documented U.S. citizens who speak English. We also administer regular and random drug tests, and complete a thorough criminal background check before hiring all our employees. This helps ensure you have the most trustworthy, qualified, and professional people working on your property.
Market Areas: We operate out of El Dorado Hills but our target markets cover from Cameron Park west to Rancho Cordova and north to Roseville. We recognize how the economy has forced all of us to tighten our belts and sharpen our pencils when providing quotes so we operate at a minimum profit margin while ensuring we give you the attention you demand.
INVESTING IN LANDSCAPE DESIGN
Homeowners can often see a 100 percent return on investment by hiring a landscape professional for their property. It is not surprising that the curb appeal of your home can add nearly 20 percent value to the property during resale, after all it is literally the first impression that potential buyers will get of your home. Below, Zillow.com the real estate website lists some of the most important things to consider when hiring a local professional for your next landscape project.
1) Begin early: Landscaping projects see the greatest return on their investment after 5 years of growth. They need time to grow in and look healthy in order to really see a good return for the homeowners.
2) Communicate your vision: Make sure that your professional helps you reach your end goals, and does not put their own ideas and design on you. This is why you should communicate from the beginning what you’re hoping to get accomplished.
3) Contact a pro: If a pro has been in the business for many years, they are likely well connected with good resources for you to take advantage of. This can often save you serious money and time in the long run as they get the best pricing possible on materials and services.
|We accept credit card payments as a courtesy to our customers but add the 3% convenience fee we are charged by the credit company.|