DESIGN and CONSULTING
We can help you create a new landscape design of any size . Or if you prefer, we can help you design pieces of a larger landscape such as Patio Covers, Arbors, Trellises, Outdoor Fireplaces, Fire pits, Outdoor Kitchens, Potted Plants, Lawn, Irrigation and Drainage, Flagstone Patios, Plant selection, Concrete, Pools, Putting Greens, Retaining Walls, Seating Walls, Outdoor Lighting, Water Features, Fencing, Decks and so much more.
If you simply want to discuss planting options or why the health of your plants are not as good as they should be, we can help.
Helping clients create beautiful landscapes is one goal of Big Green Landscaping. We are proud to help our customers make their backyard landscaping ideas a wonderful reality by offering the following services:
- Outdoor landscape lighting
- Wood fencing
- Wood decks
- Privacy fences
- Smart Irrigation Clocks with satellite communication
- Organic Fertilization tank systems
- Drip irrigation systems
- Wooden garden bridges
- Concrete and flagstone patios
- Garden ponds and fountains
- Lawn installation
- Installation of landscape boulders and rock gardens
- Drainage solutions
- Hot tub decks and installation
- Stone stairs
- Stone and concrete retaining walls
- Stone and concrete driveways
- Water feature landscapes
- Dry creek bed installation
- And much more…
If you have already started a job, we can work with other contractors and project superintendents during the earliest planning stages to ensure minimal unnecessary changes and expenses
Irrigation Review and Improvement
We are irrigation specialists with specially trained staff who have met the rigorous training and standards demanded by the Irrigation Association to become an irrigation auditor as mandated by law. It has been proven that the average on-going savings a property can save in annual water bills is between 30-50% once the review and recommended improvements have been made.
We have partnered with the City of Folsom and Folsom and El Dorado Irrigation District (EID) to provide a free irrigation clock up to $500 and the labor to install the clock up to $150.
FULL Landscape Management
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If Big Green Landscaping cannot satisfy a deficiency in maintenance work according to the agreement within 10 business days of being notified by the client, the entire month’s service is free of charge.
COMMERCIAL: Big Green Landscaping distinguishes itself from other companies in that it works with its commercial property managers in more than just landscaping. Available to our commercial property clients so they only need to make one call:
- Concrete grinding to remove trip hazards or heaving sidewalks
- Asphalt and concrete repair, seal coating, striping, and curb stop replacement.
- Licensed arborist for complete tree care
- Handy-man services such as clearing leaves from downspouts, gutters, and roofs.
- Indoor and outdoor pest management
- Fountain and water feature maintenance
- Power wash walk ways and pick up after small animals
RESIDENTIAL: Big Green Landscaping has been maintaining residential properties for over a decade; ranging from full to “mow, edge, blow, and go” services, we will cater to your needs and your budget. From formal pruning to a more natural look, we can help you determine the best look for your property.
Tree and Shrub Care
We work to secure your complete landscape environment with stronger, healthier, more beautiful trees and shrubs that you’ll appreciate for years to come.
With our tree and shrub services, you’ll benefit from a program specifically designed to enhance and protect your landscape. Scheduled feeding of landscape ornamental trees and shrubs is imperative for the health and continuity of this vegetation. We combine fertilization with insect and disease control measures customized to each region to keep your trees and shrubs thriving.
Core aeration encourages broader root growth. Additional seeding remedies poor conditions such as compacted soil, poor drainage, and weed infestation.
- Soil analysis and fertilization
- Planting, weed control and pruning
- Irrigation management, maintenance and repair
Our goal is to minimize future maintenance costs and eliminate the unnecessary costs of redoing work that should have been done right the first time.